As soon as Greta could roll to her tummy at 12 weeks old, this has been her favorite sleeping position. I took a few pictures of her this morning while she was taking her morning nap.
I love how she crosses her little hands above her head.
She bends her knees just a little and sticks her butt in the air. In the middle of the night after a feeding, I will put her in her crib and she will immediately go to this position and then on cue she will let out a couple toots (she is her father's daughter). It makes me giggle because it's so predictable.

It used to really worry me to have her sleeping on her tummy so we tried different things like straping her in her bouncy seat or using a Snooze Sack. The Snooze Sack worked like a gem and we used that until she was about 6.5 months old. She started to get strong enough where she could pull off of the velcro so we just gave up and let her sleep on her tummy. We have an Angelcare Monitor so that gives me some peace of mind. I try to turn her head so her face isn't planted into the mattress but within seconds she turns her head back. Go figure.
Park City Utah
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment