12.28.2010

to chad on our anniversary

18 years ago today, I sat in my bedroom talking on the phone late into the evening with you when we "officially" decided we were dating. We were so young then. You were a senior in high school and I was a sophomore. We had met for the first time a couple months earlier when I was a wrestling cheerleader and you were a wrestler for our high school team. It's been an amazing journey. We've changed so much since that day in 1992.

We've had an amazing adventure these past 18 years- dating in high school, living thousands of miles apart while you were in the Navy for two years, going to college together, moving to MN, buying a house, adopting our first dog, adjusting to a new puppy, marriage, having a baby, and going through the loss of our beloved Bijou.
You have such an caring heart for animals and I love you so much for that.

You are a natural at being a father. Greta loves you so much and raising her with you these past 10 months has been such a joy.


I can't imagine what the next 18 years will bring. I love you Chad.

1 comment:

Christin said...

Awe Greata! Thats sooo sweet! Congratulations on 18 years! and best wishes on the next 80!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails