Greta is growing and changing so fast. I know I keep repeating this on practically every post but it is just so true. I keep a list of "Greta's firsts" and I was looking at the list today and can't believe how much she's changed in just the past 2 months. It was just 8 weeks ago that Greta started clapping or just a month ago she started crawling. Chad often comments when he comes home that Greta has changed so much just from the previous day. I'm so glad I've been able to see all these changes first hand and give her lots of praise for all the new things she is learning every day. Greta's new "trick" today was putting her hands above her head when I said "How big is Greta? So big!". I just started practicing this with her yesterday and she quickly started mimicking me today. She first did "so big" when Chad was home tonight so I'm glad he got to see one of her "firsts" too. Now, I need to get this new trick on video.
Here's how a typical morning starts at our house. Greta likes to dig in her toy bin and pull out toys to play with.
Today, we had a playdate at Barnes and Noble with a few moms from our baby class. Afterwards, Greta and I spent a few hours at the mall trying to find some new glasses for me. She offered little help and I think I need to bring Chad with tomorrow night to get his opinion.
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment