12.19.2010

pizza and shopping

Today Chad, Greta, and I ventured down to Northeast Minneapolis to have lunch at Punch Pizza and shop at the Pacifier boutique. Chad has never ate at Punch Pizza before and I was craving their Punch salad. Yum!

This little girl is crawling all over the place now. She is also standing really well and Chad had her walking around a bit while he was holding her hands today.

You can see her cute two bottom teeth in this photo. So far those are the only ones that have popped through.

Today we were playing on the floor and Greta leaned down and before I could realize what she was doing she bit my toe. I yelped and it startled her so she started crying. It really hurt though! Those two teeth are sharp.
We've noticed that she is really sensitive lately. Chad was feeding her a bottle in her nursery tonight and he thought Sofie wanted to go outside so he yelled to me and his loud voice startled her. She was a little groggy so I think that made her cry a little harder than she normally would. It's so sad when she gets upset though.
I love it when she crinkles her nose like in the picture above. She is growing before our eyes. That's pretty much all I have today. Chad and I watched the movie "Grown Ups" tonight and I thought it was funny but definitely a rental.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails