We've had snowmagedon in the Twin Cities this weekend. Luckily, the snow held off for a fun mom's get together I had at my house on Friday night. I hosted a fun little shindig for all the mom's in our new parents group. I was so glad the snow held off so everyone could make it out on Friday night. There were about 12 of us and we had fun chatting late into the night. I love entertaining and really need to have people over more often. We were too busy visiting that I forgot to snap a group photo. It was a great start to the weekend!
Early Saturday morning the snow started and we were house bound all day Saturday. We had a birthday party we were supposed to go to on Saturday morning but it was postponed until Sunday. We had a pajama day and just relaxed around the house.
Every day Greta gets a little better with standing on her own. I placed her by the exersaucer but she stood here on her own for a good 5 minutes.




No comments:
Post a Comment