5.19.2011

we're not raising grass

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.

Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.”

“We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply.

“We’re raising boys.”

~Harmon Killebrew
Swinging at the park after our walk with Rachel and Elle.
She put her baby in the backseat of her Little People car and was pushing it around.
One little cute moment from today that I want to jot down. I was sitting on the floor in the family room and Greta was standing beside me and she put her arms around me and kept patting me and saying "momma". It was really sweet. I think she was trying to give me hugs. Lately, she's started patting me on the back every once in awhile when I am holding her or rubbing my back. I love her so much. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ooh, Annie went through a phase of patting our backs too - it was so cute! I miss it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails