1.23.2011

fun at the zoo

Last Saturday, Chad and I took Greta to the Minnesota Zoo. This was Greta's 3rd trip to the Minnesota Zoo but it was the first time Chad was able to come with us. It was incredibly cold so we weren't able to see everything at the zoo but it was still a nice visit. We spent about 3 hours there and that's about all Greta could handle. She fell asleep the minute we started driving home.



She was so scared of this coyote statue. Wait until she sees one in our backyard. I'll probably have the same expression on my face.

Mountain lion


Lynx


Greta was scared of the Lynx pelt.






Komodo dragons

Black and White Colobus Monkey








Greta loved looking at all the tropical fish.


Leading the way.



Greta was definitely more aware of the animals this time compared to our other zoo visits. I'm excited to bring her back to the zoo when the weather warms up so we can walk around the outside trails and visit the farm animals. I think we'll have to get a membership when she gets a little older because it's a really fun family outing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails