A little over a week ago I heard Greta awake on the monitor and went in to her room to find her sitting in her crib. She had the biggest smile on her face and you could tell she was so proud of herself. I immediately went to get my camera so I could capture her first time sitting in her crib. She's such a big girl! I was kind of worried how she would sleep since she could sit up in her crib now but luckily it hasn't affected her sleeping too much. She will often sit up when we put her in her crib and talk for awhile but after a few minutes she will lay down and go to sleep. I'm sure pretty soon we'll go into her room to find her standing in her crib.
Greta's new favorite toy to play with outside of the tub. She loves to pile her toys in it or bang things on it. She was trying to climb in it the other day.
She also loves that little bear. She will rock back and forth with him and just love on him. Melts my heart.

She isn't much of a fan of the exersaucer anymore but she loves to crawl through it. Sofie was laying in it the other day like it was a dog bed.
I finally hung a few of Greta's newborn pictures the other day in her room.
Purple Pride!
Greta's Christmas jacket- for next year? I'd been waiting for this jacket to fit her so she could wear it with her Christmas dress. I kept waiting to try it on because it looked so big even though it was only size 12 months. I thought we could make it work but when I tried the coat on the day before we were going to leave for the holidays I realized this jacket was just way too big. Maybe she can wear next Christmas because it's absolutely adorable.
Park City Utah
4 years ago




2 comments:
Oh gosh! Her room is soo cute.. Id love to see more pictures of it.
We just redid Avas room...well not really redid.. just actually DID it haah, we need ideas for 2.0 :D
Here's a post from when we were getting her room setup.
http://gretabarbara.blogspot.com/2010/02/prepaing-for-baby.html
You'll have to come over and see it in person sometime soon.
Post a Comment