10.11.2010

MOA day

Greta and I went to the Mall of America today to meet my friend, Cathy, for lunch at the Twin City Grill. Cathy and I used to work together at Kinko's almost ten years ago and have stayed friends every since. Here's Cathy meeting for Greta the first time at the hospital the day after she was born. Greta admiring Cathy's bracelet.
Greta and Mommy
After lunch, Greta enjoyed walking around the mall.

Greta loves to chew on her Sophie the giraffe teether but she's also started throwing things over the side of her carseat. I solved that today by putting a little lasso around Sophie's neck so we could reign in Sophie and keep her off the germy mall floor.

Greta just started waving a few days ago. These pictures are bad but you can kind of see her waving.


The elephant at the Rainforest Cafe.
It was a fun day at the MOA. I guess I'll be back there Wednesday since I won tickets to a meet and greet with Jenny McCarthy. She'll be in town for a book signing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails