Greta turned 34 weeks today. She was fussier than normal last night and sure enough this morning I noticed two little white buds popping out of her gums. Two teeth are just starting to emerge on the bottom.
Playing in the leaves today. I love this smile!

Here's her fake smile:)

She's so interested in the leaves and their crispy texture.

Why not see what they taste like?

Greta's also started doing something else cute. She will lean down and cock her head to the side when she is trying to look at something. It's so funny. She started doing this at our baby classes. I tried to snap a picture of her doing it today.

Sometimes she will lean way down and look.

We gave Greta a sippy cup for the first time tonight to try.

She was very excited about the sippy cup but didn't really know what to do with it.
Everything sure changes quick in the life of this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment