Greta and I had another fun but busy day today. We had baby storytime at the library this morning and then Greta took a long nap when we got home. When she woke up my friend, Nicole, called to see if we wanted to meet for a late lunch so we met her at Pittsuburgh Blue. Greta does so well at restaurants. I hope this never changes as I do enjoy my lunch outings with friends. After lunch we rushed back to the house so Greta could take another nap before our evening baby class. The class starts at 6pm and this can be a fussy time for Greta if she hasn't napped well throughout the day. I've found that a nice late nap on Tuesdays works good for her so she has energy for the class. She did great today.
Here's Greta playing quietly by herself. She loves books and was especially interested in the Brown Bear book today.


In the past week, Greta has started picking up a toy in each hand and banging them together. I pulled out some stacking cubes that we had gotten from grandma and she just loves them. Sometimes it's the simplest toys that entertain her best. Here she is at class making some music of her own banging these toys together. The class is for babies from birth to 8 months. I think Greta is the oldest baby in the class and all the parents are impressed with her ability to sit up so well. It's amazing how fast they race through the milestones at this age. Just a month age difference is so big.

Singing songs and playing with the parachute during circle time.

Just a warning- there are a lot of pictures ahead. Greta got this adorable shirt from Cathy yesterday when we met at the MOA. It's a bigger size so I had Greta wear it as a dress and put some black ribbed tights with it. We snapped these pictures today after baby storytime in the nice fall leaves in our yard.


The one semi-smile I could sneak a picture of.
2 comments:
Annie also seems to love the simplest toys! Greta looks so cute in her new top and tights - love it!
Thanks Erin! I figure I have a small window of time where I can choose her outfits so I'm taking full advantage of it. :)
Post a Comment