My amazing friend for the past 21 years tied the knot yesterday. Sarah and I met in 7th grade pre-algebra class and we've been friends ever since. It was so special being a part of her wedding day. She looked GORGEOUS and married a wonderful man! Congrats Sarah and Reid!

Our fun weekend started on Friday with mani/pedis at the salon for the bridal party, family, and friends. We then went to the rehearsal at the church followed by dinner in downtown Minneapolis. Jodi, Sarah, and I stayed in a hotel in downtown Minneapolis Friday night and I got more sleep than I have in 7 months.
Saturday morning we got up bright and early and headed to the Juut salon for hair and then makeup across the street at Mac. Then it was off to the church to get dressed and ready for the big day. Sarah was so organized throughout the planning process that everything went off without a hitch. It was a beautiful day.
Jodi and I enjoying an after-wedding libation.

wonderful high school friends. Isn't it funny that we all ended up in the twin cities (except Jodi)? She's only a couple hours away though- wish she was closer!

Chad and I had a rare night away from Greta. I was so excited to see my baby after the wedding. I guess she was a little excited to see me too since she woke up at 1:30am, 4am, and 7am the night of the wedding/morning after. Thanks Greta.

Sunday morning we went to Loring Park for a luncheon for family and friends.

Jodi, Sarah, Greta, and I

our happy family
No comments:
Post a Comment