We've enjoyed watching another bichon at our house this week. Sofie's breeder asked if we could watch her 2 year old bichon, Quiche (aka kissy), for a few days while she was out of town. We've been having so much fun with her. I wish I would have taken more pictures. Here's a few I snapped today with Greta and the dogs on the couch. Quiche loves Greta and is so good with her. Sofie, on other hand, is a little annoyed that Quiche is getting Greta's attention. The last time we watched Quiche was last November and Bijou was still with us then. I was surprised when we watched Quiche last fall that her and Bijou really took a liking to eachother. I think Sofie has enjoyed having Quiche around ( a little bit) and they've played together really well. Sofie is such a passive dog though. We were throwing the ball to Sofie last night and Quiche would jump off the couch and go chase after the ball too. When Sofie would see Quiche coming she would defer to her and let Quiche get the ball. At first Quiche would bring the ball back on the couch with her but after a few trys we were able to teach her to drop the ball by us. Quiche is so sweet and cuddly. We've really enjoyed having her around these last few days.
Greta and her puppy, Sofie

Greta and her puppy, Sofie




No comments:
Post a Comment