9.20.2010

weekly catch-up

I've been terrible about updating the blog lately. The weekend before last, Chad and I took Greta and Sofie to Woofstock in Linden Hills. We've gone to this event for the last few years and we always have a great time. It was sad that Bijou wasn't here with us this year. Last year, she won the "oldest" dog contest at 17 years old. Quick diaper change and photo in the back of the minivan.
After Woofstock, Greta and I drove to Jodi's house in Iowa for her kids birthday party. My godson, Henry, turned one. I forgot my camera in the car so will have to get Jodi's pictures to add to the blog.
The next day was my birthday. Chad and Greta took me out to lunch at my favorite- Red Lobster. Then, I went out to dinner with my friend, Sarah, that evening. It was a great day.
Sofie's usual spot on the couch. She's such a ham for the camera.
Greta sat on the grass for the first time last week so I could take a couple pictures of her.
She was very interested in it.


Her cute outfit that she wore today.
I thought I was addicted to headbands and knit hats. My new love is now a cute beret for Greta after seeing how adorable this hat is on her. I wonder if I could sew one myself?
Trying to get a cute photo of Greta and Sofie. Greta's started grabbing Sofie's fur so she usually doesn't want to get too close to Greta now.
The best we could do for today.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails