6.04.2011

summertime fun!

A few pictures from the last week...
We went to a playdate at Holly and Addison's house. Greta thought the water table was really fun. Her baby was always close by and even took a dip in the pool too.

Greta loved sliding down the slide. She would even say "weeee".

Climbing up the slide was even more fun!


Ready for our walk with Johanna and Harry today...
Harry and Greta hanging out on the grass.
Last Saturday, Chad and I took Greta to the MN Zoo.

Waiting for the bird show.

Watching the show with daddy.
This is the 2nd time I've watched the bird show at the MN Zoo and it doesn't dissapoint. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it before.



He would swing this toy and the bird would go zooming after it.
Coming in for a landing...
Got it!
Feeding the goats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails