6.20.2011

mia

A week ago, we went to the Minneapolis Institute of Art with Greta and our friends, Emma and Harper. Speaking of the MIA, I've been missing in action lately on the blog. Not sure where the time has gone but it seems harder to update the blog while chasing around an active 15 month old. Hope I can get back in the swing of blogging again because I love to look back as Greta gets older.

Harper and Greta checking eachother out:)



We had a fun time at the MIA. They had an bird exhibit outside and the weather was beautiful. Inside we explored, listened to a story, and made sock puppets. While we were at the MIA I noticed that "Annie" was playing at the Childrens Theater. I love "Annie" and thought it would maybe be fun to bring Greta if they had tickets left. I went to the box office to ask about tickets and he told me that it would be a poor decision to bring an infant and that she wouldn't comprehend anything. Ok, this is the Childrens Theater, right? I guess I'll just keep her in a box and not expose her to anything until she turns what golden age?  

At home, Greta's days are filled with tending to her babies. Her dad bought her a stroller for her babies this weekend and she loves it.
Feeding her baby in her highchair.

Carrying her baby in a bucket. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's so weird about the Children's Theater! We took Annie to go see Annie and had a great time... she did really well! I saw many other toddlers there too.

Jami said...

Just stopping by from Jenna's Journey...what sweet babies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails