4.05.2011

tuesday update

Today, Greta and I started off our day with going to baby storytime at the library. One of the activities today was playing with felt boards and shapes. The librarian sang a song about "5 little ducks" and then each child had a duck and different shapes to play with on their felt board. I think I'm going to make one of these boards for Greta. She loved putting the pieces on the board and then showing me what she 'made'.

After storytime, all the kids have a little playtime.
Trying to find a toy. She usually picks Corduroy but another girl had already taken him from the toys.





 On Monday, Chad was able to come to storytime with us. I promise Greta smiles. She's just so serious for pictures.
On Sunday, we went out for lunch at the Green Mill. Greta was having a great time until I gave her a few bites of my asiago garlic mashed potatoes. She had 2 bites and on the 3rd bite she gagged everything up. Chad was quick and caught it with his hand. Yuck. The things you do when you have kids. The garlic was pretty strong in the potatoes and I think it was just a litle too much for her taste buds. It didn't upset her too much though and seconds later she was smiling away.
We're having a great week so far! Hoping to get outside tomorrow and enjoy this nice weather!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails