4.15.2011

ladies who lunch

Greta and I met my friends, Lisa and Stephanie, and Stephanie's daughter, Madeline, out for lunch today at Olive Garden. Madeline is 8 months old. Madeline and Greta were such good little girls at lunch and just let their mommies chat and catch up while they played quietly at the table. We all used to see eachother weekly at our baby class but it doesn't work with our schedules anymore so it was fun to catch up.


When I look back over the past year and think of all the wonderful moms I've meet through our baby classes or different groups I've joined and I just have to pinch myself. I've been so blessed to add so many wonderful friends to my life. I hope when I get old we all end up in a retirement home together and can just sit in our rocking chairs and gab. That would be the life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails