A few pictures of little missy from the past few days.
I love how she crosses her legs like this when she's sitting on the floor.
On Monday, Greta and I met a few other mom friends and their babies at the zoo.
 |
| At Discovery Bay |
 |
| Asleep in the stroller |
 |
| Lunchtime! |
 |
| Lunch at Red Lobster on Saturday with daddy. Greta LOVES these organic baby food pouches. They even have a spoon you can attach to the pouch to use when you are out. So easy! Why didn't I invent this? |
 |
| She's still obsessed with sticking her tongue out. |
On Sunday, Greta went to her first Superbowl party. My friend, Julie, had a few families over to watch the game and snack on some delicious food. I was a little worried how Greta would act since it was close to her bedtime but she did awesome. She loved playing with Anna's toys and was a happy little girl right up until we put her to bed a little after 8pm.
 |
| Lots of standing this week |
 |
| Silly girl. |
I had my friends ,Christin and Rachel, over for lunch and a playdate today with their girls, Ava and Elle. We had a lot of fun and I'm bummed that I forgot to pull out my camera. Greta did a great job with sharing her toys and I think she loved having friends over. We'll have to do this more often.

I am absolutely loving my new Beco Gemini. I wish I had this when Greta was younger. It's so comfortable to carry her in. I've used it the last 2 times we went to the zoo and it was perfect. I've been using it around the house more too, especially during the last couple of hours before bedtime when she is a little more clingy. I wish I would have done more babywearing when she was a baby. I had a Baby K'tan and used it when we were out for her naps but I wish I would have worn her more when we were just hanging out at home. I'm glad that she enjoys being worn at 11 months old. She gets excited when she sees the Beco now and kicks her legs when she's in it because she's so happy. Today, we put on her music cd and danced around the house while I was wearing her. She will just pat my arm softly and kick her feet to the beat. I just love these moments with her.
1 comment:
I ment to tell you... they have the ellas organic pouches on sale this week at BRU... 10 for 10 dollars.. You have to buy 10.. or at least the girl that told me about it said you did.... just and FYI ;)
I grabbed a few for Ava becuase she hasnt been doing well with whole veggies ALL of a sudden... so i am hoping this will help. :D
Post a Comment