Sofie loves Kristi and had to sneak in for a picture too.
We went to the zoo with some moms from our mom group on Wednesday. It was a super fun day and we were there for almost 5 hours.
| Greta checking out the penguin exhibit. |
| Ava and Greta |
| splash pad time! |
Greta also went to a new toddler class on Thursday morning that she really enjoyed and we'll probably work it into our weekly routine. On Friday, Greta and I spent all day at the Albertville outlet mall and met Rachel and Elle there for lunch and a little shopping. Greta was a trooper the whole day and let me try on a bunch of clothes and would even give me her opinion. I love that she will usually stay put in her stroller and not ask to get out but I know those days are numbered. On our way back from the outlets Christin texted me that she was at the splash pad so Greta and I made a quick trip there. Greta had fallen asleep in the car and I kept her in her carseat and just put her in the stroller. She slept almost the whole time we were at the splash pad. It brought me back to her days as a baby where she'd sleep while we were out. It was nice for her to get a long nap and I got to visit with my friend. On Saturday, we made another trip to the MN Zoo to meet Jodi and her kids. It was a fun day but hot and busy. I don't enjoy going to the zoo as much on the weekend because it is so crowded. We still had a great time though.
Greta has started having this fake laugh. It's kind of funny because you know she is just trying to laugh. She'll do it all the time though. Sometimes when she's around kids she'll fake laugh to get their attention. I don't know where she got this from. Greta has also started to act up a little more for me. It's not terrible and she usually doesn't do this for her dad or when we are in public but when we are home she will make herself cry or throw herself on the ground when I'm around. There's usually no rhyme or reason to her little episode and she usually isn't tired, hungry, etc. It's really odd and usually just lasts a few seconds. I was gone today and she'd been in an awesome mood all day for her dad. When I got home she was super happy to see me but then after about 30 minutes of me being home she started throwing these little tantrums. She also throws a total fit when I change her diaper but acts like an angel for her dad. I just don't get it. I'm home with her all the time and give her all my attention so not sure why she feels the need to act out. It's not terrible and most parents might not even consider it to be much but it's a little out of character from her normal attitude. I'm sure it's just a stage.




No comments:
Post a Comment