7.07.2011

first steps

She gets so proud of herself when she stands up. She'll usually clap her hands.
Greta took her first steps today. She took 2 steps earlier today and then took about 4 steps tonight when her daddy got home. She pushes her baby stroller around the house with one hand so I know she can walk but I think she just thinks about it too much. Tonight, she was busy trying to get from one spot to another and I think she forgot she was still standing and just walked a few steps.

Greta's favorite pasttime is taking all the books out of this bin and then sitting in it with her baby. She'll lay back and put her feet over the side.

We went to storytime this morning at the library. It was all about teddy bears which was fitting since Greta just learned how to "roar" like a bear. After we got home I tried getting a few more pictures in her cute 4th of July dress but she wasn't having it.
"Mom, give me back the stick!"
I don't know where the week has gone. I can't believe it's already Friday tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

She is so cute! Love her red, white and blue dress!

Thanks for participating in the challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails