7.22.2010

Lumberjack Days

Greta and I went to Stillwater Wednesday evening to watch my cousins Lizzie and Laura compete in the talent show at Lumberjack Days. We sat on the lawn of the Stillwater Historic Courthouse and enjoyed the wonderful music.
Greta was mesmerized with Laura and wanted to hold her hands.


Greta with great-aunt Vickie. In the background, Subashi, will soon have a little second cousin for Greta to play with. I'm thinking it's a girl.
We had to make a little stop at Target on our way to the event because I forgot Greta's bottles in our foyer in my mad rush to get out of the house. Bad mommy. I realized it after I had been driving for 20 minutes and decided not to go back home for the bottles because I would have had to battle traffic. Coincidentally, I had just picked up the mail on our way to Stillwater and we had received a sample of Similac in the mail. I picked up some bottles at Target and hoped Greta would like formula.
She actually drank the formula like a champ.

Greta stayed up way past her bedtime. This is her all smiles at 8:41pm.
On our way home she realized she was tired and cried the whole way with brief breaks where she would doze off. We had a great time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails