6.09.2010

wednesday

Greta had a busy day today playing in her exersaucer, singing songs (she giggles when you sing "The Wheels on the Bus") and had lots of tummy time. She loves to be on her tummy and will now roll from back to tummy to back. I put her on her activity mat earlier today and she rolled all the way off of it by rolling from her tummy to back, etc.

She demanded I put this shirt on her today.
Sofie wanted Greta to play ball.
Greta and Sofie having tummy time. Sofie was a novice.
Midway through the day Greta thought she better change shirts before daddy came home.


Sofie insists on playing ball now since she gave in to tummy time earlier today.
Sofie realizes I'm taking her picture. Always a model.
"Just take your nose and push it to me"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails