Greta had her first experience at the Mall of America on Friday. We met my friend, Nicole, for lunch at CRAVE and then Greta and I spent a few hours shopping.

Greta did really good at the mall. I think the loud noises lulled her to sleep. When she was awake she was fine just looking around as I pushed her through the mall. Greta was a hungry little girl at the mall and I underestimated how much milk to bring with us. While I was shopping and had my hands full of lots of items I wanted to try on, Greta had a major meltdown and wanted to eat NOW. I didn't have any more milk with and needed to pump so I took this as our cue to leave. After I pumped and fed Greta, we met Sarah at Costco so she could let us use her membership to buy some Cutey Baby cloth diapers they had on sale there. Sarah and I ate dinner at Pei Wei before leaving.

On Saturday, we took another trip to the MOA. I had wanted to finish my shopping and we were looking for a little outing to take as a family so a trip to the mall fit the bill. When we got to the mall it was around noon so we were hungry. Chad got to pick the restaurant and he chose, Famous Daves. Of course, one of the only restaurants we have up by our house:) After lunch, I did some shopping and Chad took Greta around the mall for a few hours. It was a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment