2.02.2010

prepaing for baby

When trying to decide on bedding for our baby's nursery, I wanted the room to be bright and colorful. I fell in love with the Cocalo Couture Delilah bedding and especially loved the damask print. I had been scouring craigslist and found a glider and ottoman someone was selling for $10. When I saw it I knew it needed a lot of TLC but I was up for the challenge. I wanted a glider with a red fabric to match the baby's room so I wanted to try my hand on recovering an old glider. The glider I bought had a white finish so I had Chad paint the wood black to match the espresso furniture in the nursery.

Before
Carol and I spent all day recovering the old cushions.
Sofie helped too. She was in charge of flattening out the cushions after we stuffed them.
She took her job very seriously.
Carol and Bill (and Sofie) with the finished product
Chad and Sofie putting the crib together



Bijou testing out the papasan chair
Chad setting up the pack-n-play
The crib bedding
Sofie's chair

Sofie loves to lay under the crib

Waiting for their new sister

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails